The RSL & Services Clubs Association was established to assist all such clubs to manage our unique position within the broader Club Movement and the Australian community.
We ensure that the perspectives and values of RSL & Services Clubs are considered and heard by Government and our colleagues in Defence, in the Veterans community and the Club industry.
- Representation and advocacy to government, regulators, the media and the community about the work and role of RSL & Ex-services Clubs;
- Working with key stakeholders on common issues and programs: RSL NSW, Department of Veterans Affairs, federally and state; Australian War Memorial; Department of Defence
- Assisting member clubs with their property and lease issues and their relationships with Sub-branches and RSL NSW
- Representing the perspectives of RSL and Ex-services Clubs with ClubsNSW and other Club associations
- Providing educational programs and services for Club Directors and management to enhance business growth and development of Clubs and governance
- Assisting Member Clubs to access the latest products and services available to strengthen facilities, products, and services for Club members
- Leadership development through the Kokoda Youth Leadership Challenge and the CEO Leadership Symposium
- Managing Club engagement with a range of Veterans welfare and support services through the Veterans Benevolent Fund and Securing Our Veterans Future Employment program
- Assisting with remembrance and commemoration services through sponsorship of the Australian War Memorial “Last Post Ceremony”, Club Memorial Tours, the “Respect the Day” Campaign and other programs
- Keeping members informed and involved in latest issues and challenges through the Annual Conference, the program of Regional Forums, the monthly e-newsletter and other communications with Member Clubs
Combine with more than 160 RSL and Services Clubs across NSW
with more than two million members which have already joined the Association.
If your club is not a member of the RSL & Services Clubs Association, and would like more information about joining,
please contact the CEO, Garrie Gibson on 9233 2624 or 0417 626 853 to arrange a presentation to your Club Board.
Click here to download the RSL&SCA 2020 Membership Renewal Brochure
CLICK HERE to download a Membership Application Form