Sussex Inlet Holiday Centre
Sussex Inlet NSW 2240
Phone: 02 4441 2367
Fax 02 4441 1976
The Sussex Inlet Holiday Centre has eighteen air conditioned self contained units and is located in a bushland setting with an absolute waterfront, just 35km south of Nowra and 13km off the Princess Highway. You can drop a line at any of the well known fishing spots, take a bush walk or a day trip to Canberra.
There is a life saving club at the surf beach. Other activities available include lawn bowling, golf, and swimming in sheltered waters. Sussex Inlet is popular for water sports, being on the small river which connects the St George Basin with the ocean.
There are several boat hire businesses with small motor boats for hire plus house-boat hire.
Centre Details and Local Information:
• Unit rental is from Saturday to Saturday (other times by arrangement)
• Check In: 12 Noon until 6.00 PM on the Saturday. Check Out: 10.00AM.
• Units accommodate a maximum of six (6) people.
• All you need to bring is your linen (double size bed, 2 single beds, double sofa bed) and toiletries.
• Pets are not allowed at the Centre.
• Gas Barbeques and picnic settings are located throughout the Centre.
• Laundry facilities are available.
• Visit the Information Centre on the Princes Highway Nowra to plan your sightseeing venues in the Shoalhaven District during your visit to Sussex Inlet.
• Excellent meals and refreshments are available at the Sussex Inlet Bowling Club and the Sussex Inlet Returned Services Club.
Special tariffs are available for members of clubs who are listed in the Members Directory of the RSL & Services Association. Contact the Holiday Centre for details.