Fingal Bay - Blue Water Paradise
48 Marine Drive,
Fingal Bay NSW 2315
Phone: 02 4981 1533
Fax 02 4981 3947
The Fingal Bay Holiday Centre has sixty air conditioned self contained units and is located on the beach at Fingal Bay in the Port Stephens area.
Fingal Bay and the surrounding areas are renowned for its crystal clear waterways and unspoiled golden beaches. It is a much laid back and beautiful destination surrounded by the Tomaree National park, which abounds with wildlife.
There is an abundance of activities to do while in and around the area, sure to suit every ones interests in one way or another.
These include deep sea fishing, surfing, kayaking, scuba diving and four wheel drive adventures. Golf, dolphin and whale watching packages are available.
Centre Details and Local Information:
• Unit rental is from Saturday to Saturday (other times by arrangement)
• Check In: 12 Noon until 6.00 PM on the Saturday. Check Out: 10.00AM.
• Units accommodate a maximum of six (6) people.
• All you need to bring is your linen (double size bed, 2 single beds, double sofa bed) and toiletries.
• Pets are not allowed at the Centre.
• Gas Barbeques and picnic settings are located throughout the Centre.
• Laundry facilities are available.
• Visit the Nelson Bay Information Centre to plan your sightseeing attractions in Port Stephens during your visit to Fingal Bay.
• The Fingal Bay Sports Club is within walking distance of the Centre and offers meals, fun and entertainment for all the family, with a children’s playground on the premises.
Special tariffs are available for members of clubs who are listed in the Members Directory of the RSL & Services Association. Contact the Holiday Centre for details.