Urunga Holiday Centre (Sports Haven)
Ph: 02 6655 3911
Fax: 02 6655 3993
The Urunga Holiday Centre with thirty two sub tropical style self contained units is situated on the junction of the Kalang and Bellinger Rivers in the beautiful Bellingen Shire, halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and only 20 minutes south of Coffs Harbour.
Senior members can use their free rail pass and travel by Countrylink to Urunga. The C.ex Urunga Club which is adjacent to the Centre features, a nine hole golf course, two tennis courts, two croquet lawns and four squash courts.
The area is famous for its unspoilt beaches and rivers, beautiful local scenery and World Heritage rainforest hinterlands. The region is a favourite holiday destination for young and old with a host of attractions, accommodation and facilities for visitors.
Centre Details and Local Information:
• Unit rental is from Saturday to Saturday (other times by arrangement)
• Check In: 12 Noon until 6.00 PM on the Saturday. Check Out: 10.00AM.
• Units accommodate a maximum of six (6) people.
• All you need to bring is your linen (queen size bed, 2 single beds, double sofa bed) and toiletries or alternatively linen can be hired.
• Pets are not allowed at the Centre.
• Electric Barbeques and picnic settings are located throughout the Centre.
• Visit the Information Centre on the Highway to plan your sightseeing venues in the Coffs Harbour and Bellingen Districts during your visit to Urunga.
• Excellent meals and refreshments are available at the Urunga Golf and Sports Club. Award winning, family restaurant Anchors Wharf is a short distance walk.
Special tariffs are available for members of clubs who are listed in the Members Directory of the RSL & Services Clubs Association. Contact the Holiday Centre for details