Goals for 2017
The Veterans Benevolent Fund Ltd (VBF) and RSL & Services Clubs Association, working with Homes for Heroes, is seeking to address this alarming situation through the support of RSL and Services Clubs and RSL sub-branches, companies, corporations, community groups, government agencies and the general public:
1. To establish additional facilities in western Sydney and elsewhere in NSW, with physical accommodation facilities provided by RSL Life
Care at their Penrith centre and alternate accommodation sourced elsewhere;
2. To raise more than $1 million over next three years to fund the operational expenses of the 'VBF' at these new
centres servicing western Sydney and to support the current facility at Narrabeen;
3. To expand the target to other areas of NSW where need exists and seek funding from clubs and sub-branches in those regions.
How Do We Achieve This?
We are seeking over a $1 million over three years from four sources:
- RSL and Services Clubs, possibly through, BUT NOT LIMITED TO the ClubGrants Scheme
- RSL NSW through its relevant Sub-branches in the region
- Corporate donations
- Public support
We Need YOUR Support!
Please ask your Club Board and your RSL Sub-branch to support this campaign and lock in a contribution of at least $8,400 a year for the next three years to enable the 'VBF' to deliver these urgently needed services and facilities. Companies, community organisations and individual members of the public are also encouraged to make contributions to this campaign.
Download the Information Flyer Here.
Clubs and Sub-Branches
To lodge a Club or Sub-branch Commitment, please download the COMMITMENT FORM here.
Company and Corporations
To lodge a Company or Corporation Commitment, please download the COMMITMENT FORM here.
Contributions by cheque should be made to:
VETERANS BENEVOLENT FUND
c/- Suite 1103, 109 Pitt Street, SYDNEY, NSW 2000.
Or direct transfer of contributions to the Account established to receive these funds:
Account Name: Veterans Benevolent Fund
Account Number: 792715177